STAAR End-of-Course Information for Out-of-District Students
For the April and May 2013 State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) end-of-course (EOC) administrations, out-of-district students must be registered by home district or campus personnel online at http://www.TexasAssessment.com/STAAR-EOC-OOD. A registration form must be completed for each administration that the student will be testing out of district. An out-of-district student is one who will be away from his or her home district on the testing date(s).
The April 2013 STAAR EOC assessments will be administered as follows:
• April 1: English I writing and English III writing
• April 2: English I reading and English III reading
• April 3: English II writing
• April 4: English II reading
The May 2013 STAAR EOC assessments will be administered during the testing window of May 6--17. These include
• Algebra I, geometry, Algebra II;
• biology, chemistry, physics;
• world geography, world history, and U.S. history.
Home districts or students must confirm with the testing campus the specific date and time each test will be given.
The STAAR EOC out-of-district registration windows are as follows:
• April 2013 STAAR EOC administration: February 11 to March 1
• May 2013 STAAR EOC administration: February 11 to March 29
A complete out-of-district testing site directory with the list of participating campuses can be found at http://www.TexasAssessment.com. The list of participating campuses can also be found in a drop-down menu on the registration form.
On the day(s) of testing, students should arrive at the test site 30 minutes before the designated testing time. Students must present picture identification to test. Students will not be able to take the assessment(s) without a picture ID.
For more information, contact the HEB ISD Assessment Department...