School starts on Monday, August 22, 2016. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address.
Online registration is available for returning students only. Online registration for the 2016-2017 school year will be available starting on July 11, 2016. You will need the "snapcode" that was included with your child's final report card from the 2015-2016 school year.
How to Register
For information about PreK programs and registration requirements, visit the HEB ISD Prekindergarten website.
Click the appropriate link to download registration instructions:
- Kindergarten Kick-Off, May 2, 2016 - ENGLISH
- Kindergarten Kick-Off, 2 de Mayo, 2016 - SPANISH
- Register a NEW elementary student
- Register a RETURNING elementary student
- La matrícula elemental para estudiantes NUEVOS
- La matrícula elemental para estudiantes que REGRESAN
See also: Elementary School Supply Lists
Course descriptions for junior high and high school are available on the Counseling & Guidance department website.
For more information about Extended Day Academy registration, visit the HEB ISD Extended Day Academy website...
- 2016-2017 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Immunization Requirements
- General information including dress codes and school hours
- Map & Attendance Zones
School starts on Monday, August 22, 2016. HEB ISD is open to all students who live within district boundaries and who meet state eligibility requirements. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address. The district also accepts out-of-district transfers through the district's Schools of Choice program.