1849 Central Dr. Bedford, TX 76022, Department Directory
The Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD invites you to become our partner in education. Whether you represent a corporation, small business, civic group, church, or if you just want to donate some personal time, you can help us provide a quality education for more than 20,000 students.
The mission of the Adopt-A-School program is to create school and community partnerships that positively impact student achievement.
Your organization can become a campus adopter, and work with one school, or you can become a district adopter, and work with multiple schools, or even the entire district.
These school partnerships can provide volunteers, funding, equipment, materials, and/or assistance with special needs. We will work to match the school's needs with the organization's resources, but a few suggestions include:
- Guest speakers
- Educational tours or field trips
- Incentive awards for student achievement
- Teacher discounts, rewards
Here's why we need you:
- Schools have to document community involvement to receive funds for special programs and grants
- A key measurement of community involvement is the documentation of donated hours, products or services
- In tough financial times, your organization can make a difference, with donations or with incentives to instill high expectations for children
- Education is an active partnership linking the school, the student, the home, and the community
Benefits of Adopt-A-School:
We want this partnership to be beneficial for everyone involved. The Adopt-A-School Program will provide the following:
- Framed certificate for display within your organization
- Recognition in District publications and web site
- Inclusion in our adopter directory, which is distributed throughout the District, to patronize your business
- Recognition at annual Spring Celebration awards luncheon
- Partnership awards to recognize extraordinary efforts by large, small or district adopters
- We're counting on you, because education is everyone's business.