Please refer to your designated calendar to determine each day you are expected to work. Please note that some years require a Saturday workday.
- If there is a number in the date – it is a work day
- If there is an H in the date – it is a holiday
- If there is an N in the date – it is a non-work day (inclement weather)
If it becomes necessary to close schools, the District has specified make-up days in the current school calendar. For the specific days that will be used as make-up days, see the District Calendar. Inclement weather days are denoted with an “N”. If an inclement weather day is taken during the year, an “N” day becomes a workday.
Update 4/1/2016: As you know, the calendar for the 2015-2016 school year designated Thursday, May 26 and Friday, May 27, 2016 as inclement weather make-up days. Because make-up days for inclement weather were not required this school year, the following adjustments are effective immediately:
- Thursday, May 26, 2016 – Regular Work Day (moved from Saturday – May 28th)
- Friday, May 27, 2016 – Non Work Day
- Saturday, May 28, 2016 – Non Work Day
- Monday – May 30 – Memorial Day Holiday
June 1, 2016 is the last workday for 187-day employees (teachers, teacher assistants, etc.).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Margaret Ott in the Human Resources Office, at 817/399-2016.
Not sure which calendar is the right one? See the Employee Calendar Key...