1849 Central Dr. Bedford, TX 76022 | Department Directory
We are intentional about the actions we take, the work we do, and the services we provide to ensure quality staff who drive high performance for the district.
Thank you for your interest in completing classroom observation hours in HEB ISD. Please read the Classroom Observation Process (downloadable from the left navigation toolbar under HR Documents). If, after reading the process, you determine that you are eligible to complete your required observation hours in our District, please follow the steps outlined in the process including printing, completing, and submitting the HR Student Observer Data Record, along with a course syllabus, to the Human Resources Office. Contact information is listed on the Data Form.
If you are interested in doing your student teaching in HEB ISD, please read the Student Teacher Placement Process (downloadable from the left navigation toolbar under HR Documents) which will provide detailed instructions for the steps listed below.
1. University submits a request to HR@hebisd.edu including the following:
- Certification being sought
- Grade Level(s)/Subject Area(s) requested
- Dates of requested placement
- University requirements for student teaching
- Contact information (phone and email) for University liaison
2. Student submits an HR Student Teacher Data Form (downloadable from the left navigation toolbar under HR Documents) to the Human Resources Office using the contact information provided on the Data Form.