1849 Central Dr. Bedford, TX 76022 | Department Directory
We are intentional about the actions we take, the work we do, and the services we provide to ensure quality staff who drive high performance for the district.
Aesop – New to HEB ISD
February 2016 - We are excited to inform you that HEB ISD will be moving from Subfinder to Aesop this spring. This new system will greatly simplify and streamline the process of recording and managing absences and finding substitutes. The Aesop system will be available to employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as it can be accessed from any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, etc. More information will be coming your way in the next few weeks.
If you are interested in doing your student teaching in HEB ISD, please read the Student Teacher Placement Process (downloadable from the left navigation toolbar under HR Documents) which will provide detailed instructions for the steps listed below.
1. University submits a request to HR@hebisd.edu including the following:
- Certification being sought
- Grade Level(s)/Subject Area(s) requested
- Dates of requested placement
- University requirements for student teaching
- Contact information (phone and email) for University liaison
2. Student submits an HR Student Teacher Data Form (downloadable from the left navigation toolbar under HR Documents) to the Human Resources Office using the contact information provided on the Data Form.