News & Announcements
Results from 5th and 8th grade STAAR testing are now available online. Parents can use Texas Education Agency's (TEA) online portal to see their students' results.
This year, TEA has updated the labels given to each range of scores. These are the new score range labels and what they mean:
- "Did not meet grade level" - the student's score did not pass
- "Approaches grade level" - the student's score passed
- "Meets grade level" - the student's score passed, and the student has strong knowledge of course content
- "Masters grade level" - the student's score passed, and the student has shown mastery of the course content
To view your student's STAAR results, you will receive an email with a unique access code and a link. Use that email to follow these steps:
- Go to the TEA Parent Portal: http://txparentportal.emetric.net
- In the blank labeled "Access Code" Enter the student's unique access code from the email.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the month, day, and year of the student's date of birth.
- Click the "Go" button to login.
If you have trouble accessing your students' results, please contact your child's school.
For more information, visit the TEA's online resources for The New STAAR Report Card...