Family Engagement, Community Outreach, and Teacher Support
1849 Central, Bedford, TX 76022 | Contact Directory
Free K-5 Summer Family Literacy Event Series in June and July
- Each family will receive THREE FREE BOOKS per event.
- Bring your students to this interactive event!
- Translators in Spanish, Arabic, and French are available upon request.
- For more information, see the main menu to your left and click on "Events"!
- Click on the links below to register now!
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Engaging Families, Schools, & Communities
to Support Student Achievement for 21st Century Success
The mission of the Family Engagement, Community Outreach, and Teacher Support Department is to develop partnerships that connect, educate, and engage families, schools, and communities in order to ensure that each student is empowered today to excel tomorrow.