SHAC and Wellness Plan
A School Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) is a group of individuals, representative of the community, to provide advise and recommendations to the School District on Coordinated School Health programming and its impact on student’s health and learning.
The HEB ISD SHAC will:
- Promote a healthy lifestyle by providing an awareness and knowledge in the three areas of health: physical, mental, and social well-being
- Provide assistance to the District to support and implement the Coordinated School Health Program
The SHAC helps HEB ISD oversee the district's Wellness Plan, and periodically reviews the implementation of this wellness regulation with input from HEB ISD departments.
- Agenda - November 16, 2021 SHAC Meeting
- Agenda - September 21, 2021 SHAC Meeting
- Recording - September 21, 2021 SHAC Meeting
Zoom Link for Meeting: (will be posted before next meeting)
Upcoming SHAC Meeting Dates: 11/16/21, 02/15/22, 04/19/22