Click the links below to download newsletters from the Family Engagement, Community Outreach, and Teacher Support department.
- Family Engagement & Community Outreach - First 6 Weeks Newsletter
- Family Engagement & Community Outreach - Third 6 Weeks Newsletter
- Home and School Connections: For parents of elementary school students, emphasizes positive family engagement, discipline, academic and life skills, and character development
- Recipes for Success: For parents of K-6 students, provides practical parent-child activities that promote academic success and positive behavior.
- Reading Connections, Beginning Edition: For parents of preschool through 2nd grade students, includes activities that help build a solid foundation for reading success with letter recognition, oral language, vocabulary, phonemic awareness, and early writing practice.
- Reading Connections, Intermediate Edition: For parents of 3rd-5th grade students, shows parents how to support their children as they encounter more complex reading material and writing assignments.