In the Fall of 2020, the HEB ISD will offer Core Knowledge Pre-K at the following campuses:
- Meadow Creek Elementary School, 3001 Harwood Rd., Bedford 76021
- Spring Garden Elementary School, 2400 Cummings Dr., Bedford 76021
- Viridian Elementary School, 4001 Cascade Sky., Arlington, TX 76005
* Campus locations subject to change, due to enrollment.
Application and Enrollment
- Child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2020.
- Classes will have no more than 20 students, with both a certified teacher and a teacher assistant.
- The Core Knowledge Pre-K Program will follow the HEB ISD school calendar. School day hours are 7:50 a.m.- 3:05 p.m., with drop-off as early as 7:20 a.m.
- HEB ISD Extended Day Academy (3:05–6:00pm) available on campus, at extra charge. (817-399-2630)
- Breakfast and lunch available at extra charge or a child may bring sack lunch from home.
- All students paying tuition must be potty trained prior to admission into the CK/PK program.
- Due to a high volume of applications, enrollment will be on a lottery system based on application choices, with students at random for each school year. Campuses will be filled with first round lottery selection from applicants (parent or legal guardian) who are HEB district residents and/or HEB ISD employees. (District residents must provide either current utility bill (phone bills will not be accepted) or mortgage/lease agreement with name and address for verification, ISD employees must provide a copy of ID badge); a second round lottery will be used to fill remaining openings from applicants who are non-district residents and/or employees.
- First month's tuition payment ($650) required upon acceptance into the program, to reserve the student's spot.
- A one time, non-refundable activity/supply fee ($125) due May 1, 2020.
- The $6,500 annual tuition is payable based on 173 calendar school days, regardless of the number of school days of service in any particular month. A monthly payment schedule is available. Tuition payment is due the 30th of each month; prompt tuition payment is required each month to maintain your child's placement.
- No District transportation is provided
- After students are assigned to campuses, families MUST complete New Student Registration on July 29, 2020 between 1:00-6:00pm at the student's assigned campus.