Job Fair Recruiting Schedule
Spring 2020 Recruiting/Job Fair Schedule
Many of the recruiting events have been cancelled or have been postponed; please visit often for updates.
*Cancelled* - March 24, 2020 - Texas Tech University (Lubbock)
Details: TTU Teacher Job Fair Spring 2020
*Cancelled* - March 24, 2020 - Texas Christian University (Fort Worth)
Details: TCU College of Education Interview Day
*Cancelled* - March 27, 2020 - Houston Area Teacher Conference
Details: College of Education Teacher Job Fair
*Cancelled* - March 30, 2020 - University of Texas at Arlington
Details: UT-Arlington Education Career Day
*Cancelled* - March 30, 2020 - Texas A&M University (College Station)
Details: TAMU Education Career Fair
*Cancelled* - April 2, 2020 - Texas State University (San Marcos)
Details: Spring 2020 Teacher Job Fair
*Cancelled* - April 9, 2020 - University of North Texas and Woman's University (Denton)
Details: Spring 2020 UNT/TWU Education Career Fair
*Cancelled* - April 14, 2020 - Dallas Baptist University
By invitation from DBU's College of Education
*Cancelled* - April 20, 2020 - NCTASPA (North Central Texas Association of School Personnel Administrators) Job Fair (Arlington Convention Center)
Why choose HEB ISD?
The Latin writer Publilius Syrus wrote in 42 BC, "A good reputation is more valuable than money." Fast forward 2,000 years, and that maxim still holds. In recent district surveys, new employees hired said the number one reason they applied to HEB ISD is because of reputation. The number two reason was location. The number three reason was salary and benefits.
The District enjoys this solid reputation because of its high standards. In order to provide a world-class education for every student, the District strives to only hire the best. The combination of reputation, location, and competitive salary and benefits allows HEB ISD to be selective about teaching staff. Having a superior staff helps students prepare to compete in a global society when they graduate.
A pillar of educational excellence since 1958, the District now begins the next 50 years committed to "Empowering Today to Excel Tomorrow," so that students are ready to live on a global stage.
HEB ISD is dedicated to recruiting and employing a quality teaching staff to attain excellence in student performance. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced teacher, consider a future of opportunity in HEB ISD.
What makes HEB ISD different?
- Competitive Salary: HEB ISD teacher salaries start at $57,000*.
- Continuous Improvement: CI is a systematic way of getting better and knowing that you have. Our Board of Trustees, Superintendent, Executive Leadership Team, Administrators, Teachers, Departments, and ultimately our students are aligning goals for success at all levels. Our goals and mission drive EVERYTHING we do!
- Bilingual Stipends: HEB ISD offers a yearly stipend of $3,863* for certified bilingual teachers.
- Schools of Choice: HEB ISD offers a variety of educational opportunities including Core Knowledge, Spanish Immersion, Suzuki Strings, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), and International Baccalaureate as well as an International Business Initiative.
* as of the 2019-2020 school year
- Human Resources Staff Directory
phone: 817.399.2012 | fax: 817.354.3557
- Auxiliary Human Resources
phone: 817.399.2352 | fax: 817.358.5015
- phone: 817.399.2056 | fax: 817.354.3589