Job Fair Recruiting Schedule
Spring 2022 Recruiting/Job Fair Schedule
March 22, 2022 - Texas Tech University
Details: TTU Teacher Job Fair Spring 2022
March 22, 2022 - Texas Christian University
Details: TCU College of Education Interview Day
March 22, 2022 - Oklahoma State University
Details: Oklahoma State University Education Career Fair
March 23, 2022 - West Texas A&M University
Details: West Texas A&M University Educator's Expo
March 28, 2022 - University of Texas at Arlington
Details: UTA Education Career Day
April 1, 2022 - Houston Area Teacher Conference
Details: HATC Spring 2022 Job Fair
April 1, 2022 - Stephen F. Austin University
Details: Spring 2022 Teacher Career Fair
April 4, 2022 - Texas A&M University
Details: TAMU Education Career Fair
April 6, 2022 - Texas State University
Details: Spring 2022 Teacher Job Fair
April 7, 2022 - Dallas Baptist University
By invitation from DBU's College of Education
April 11, 2022 - NCTASPA
Details: NCTASPA Teacher Job Fair
April 12, 2022 - University of North Texas and Woman's University
Details: Spring 2022 UNT/TWU Education Career Fair
April 22, 2022 - Tarleton State University
Details: Teacher Job Fair
Why choose HEB ISD?
The Latin writer Publilius Syrus wrote in 42 BC, "A good reputation is more valuable than money." Fast forward 2,000 years, and that maxim still holds. In recent district surveys, new employees hired said the number one reason they applied to HEB ISD is because of reputation. The number two reason was location. The number three reason was salary and benefits.
The District enjoys this solid reputation because of its high standards. In order to provide a world-class education for every student, the District strives to only hire the best. The combination of reputation, location, and competitive salary and benefits allows HEB ISD to be selective about teaching staff. Having a superior staff helps students prepare to compete in a global society when they graduate.
A pillar of educational excellence since 1958, the District now begins the next 50 years committed to "Empowering Today to Excel Tomorrow," so that students are ready to live on a global stage.
HEB ISD is dedicated to recruiting and employing a quality teaching staff to attain excellence in student performance. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced teacher, consider a future of opportunity in HEB ISD.
What makes HEB ISD different?
- Competitive Salary: for the 2022-2023 school year, HEB ISD teacher salaries start at $60,000.
- Continuous Improvement: CI is a systematic way of getting better and knowing that you have. Our Board of Trustees, Superintendent, Executive Leadership Team, Administrators, Teachers, Departments, and ultimately our students are aligning goals for success at all levels. Our goals and mission drive EVERYTHING we do!
- Bilingual Stipends: as of 2022-2023, HEB ISD offers a yearly stipend of $4,119 for certified bilingual teachers.
- Schools of Choice: HEB ISD offers a variety of educational opportunities including Core Knowledge, Spanish Immersion, Suzuki Strings, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), and International Baccalaureate as well as an International Business Initiative.
- Human Resources Staff Directory
phone: 817.399.2012 | fax: 817.354.3557
- Auxiliary Human Resources
phone: 817.399.2352 | fax: 817.358.5015
- phone: 817.399.2056 | fax: 817.354.3589