The HEB ISD Student Ambassadors are a select group of students chosen through an application and interview process to be the "Face of the District". This select group of 20 to 30 student leaders will be trained to assist with important public relations and communications services at HEB ISD.
Ambassadors will be given the opportunity to positively promote HEB ISD while developing leadership skills through interacting with new students and families, school staff and faculty, and the local community. They will represent the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District at various school and community activities, in addition to assisting with the district's executive leadership team. The program seeks students from diverse backgrounds who are enthusiastic and who demonstrate exceptional communication and leadership skills.
The Student Ambassador application contains FIVE Steps. All steps must be submitted by the deadline.
Applications for the next group of Student Ambassadors are due Friday, May 15, 2020.
You can download the files and links needed below:
Step 1: Download the Application to begin (includes instructions for applying)
- Download the 2020-2021 Student Ambassador Application (PDF)
- Student Ambassador Application Submission Form
- Link to request Faculty Letter of Recommendation - You may direct people to this website page or copy and paste link to an email to request their recommendation.
- Link to request School Faculty Reference Form - You may direct people to this website page or copy and paste link to an email to request their reference.
- Link to request Personal (Non-Relative) Reference Form - You may direct people to this website page or copy and paste link to an email to request their reference.
- Instructions for Student Ambassador Video Submission (PDF)
- Submission Form for Student Ambassador Video