Home Internet - Free & Low-cost options
Many Internet providers are offering free or low-cost service options. Please research to verify information and find the right plan for your household.
- AT&T: Offering open hotspots, waiving data overage for existing customers, two free months then $5 or $10/month plans to low-income families. Visit http://att.com/access or call 855.220.5211. (For help in Spanish, call 855.220.5225.)
- Charter/Spectrum: Offering open hotspots, offering 60 days free internet service to new customers. Call 844-488-8395.
- Comcast: Offering free WiFi for two months to low-income families, plus all Xfinity hotspots are free to the public during this time. Call 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- Sprint: Providing unlimited data to existing customers and allowing all handsets to enable hotspots for 60 days at no extra charge. Check sprint.com/storelocator for open locations.
- T-Mobile: Providing low-cost plans, unlimited data to existing customers, and allowing all handsets to enable hotspots for 60 days at no extra charge. Check t-mobile.com/store-locator for open locations.
- Verizon: Following FCC agreements waiving late fees and not disconnecting existing service. Check verizonwireless.com/stores for open locations.