How to Register During Spring 2020 School Closure
New Student Registration - follow these steps to enroll during our Spring 2020 school closure. All steps must be completed for each child you wish to register in HEB ISD.
Step 1: Find Your School.
If you need assistance in determining which school your child will attend, you may use this online search tool: HEB ISD School Boundary Locator for 2019-2020
Step 2: Gather Required Documents.
In order to register a student, you will need to make sure you have all the required documents. You will have the ability to upload all documents when completing the registration process.
Please note: When the school re-opens, an original or certified birth certificate MUST be presented for review. An uploaded copy is temporarily being accepted.
Required documents include:
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Government Issued Photo Identification
- Valid Proof of Residency:
- Option #1: Current utility bill (water, gas, or electric only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted as a valid proof of residence.
- Option #2: A copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager.
- No other forms of residency proof are accepted.
- Student’s Original or Certified Birth Certificate. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019.
- Student’s Shot Record (must show child's name) For more information, visit our Immunization Requirements webpage.
- Student’s Social Security Card (if available)
- For Grades 1-6 - withdrawal form and/or final report card from last school attended
Step 3: Complete required online registration forms.
The links to complete the online form are available at the top of our registration webpage at www.hebisd.edu/registration
Step 4: Documentation Review.
A representative at the child’s school will contact the guardian to continue the process. Enrollment is not complete until all required forms have been received. Once registration is complete, the enrollment date is the first date a student receives online instruction.