Pre-K Registration Information (for 2020-2021 school year)
Pre-kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be in-person at your child's Pre-K campus.
In line with current social distancing guidelines, please be prepared to follow these processes:
- Please only bring one parent/legal guardian and the enrolling student(s). Please do not bring additional children or adults.
- All adults will need to bring and wear their own face covering or mask. Before entering the building, parents will be required to complete a brief health survey. School nurses will be present to administer the survey and answer questions.
- Parents must bring required documents. Visit our Pre-K Enrollment page for a list of those required documents.
We will continue to monitor guidance from state and local officials. If their protocols change in a way that impacts our plans, we will share updated information on this page.
If you are not sure about what campus to go to for Pre-Kindergarten, follow these two steps to find out:
- First, find out what schools your home is zoned for by searching for your street name in our 2020-2021 School Boundary Locator.
- Second, look at our Pre-K Schools feeder list. Under the listing for the school your home is zoned for, we list the schools you would attend for Pre-K or Bilingual Pre-K. (The school where you would attend Pre-K is the school where you should register for Pre-K.)
Pre-K registration will be July 23, 2020 (8:00 am - 1:00 pm). This includes State-based Half Day and State-based Full Day Pre-K registration.
Note: Core Knowledge Pre-K parents will attend elementary new student registration instead of Pre-K registration. For more information, visit our Core Knowledge Pre-K website.
State-Based Prekindergarten Eligibility Guidelines
This information is from the Income Eligibility Guidelines page of the Texas Department of Agriculture website.