Extended Day Academy is Hiring!
We have a great opportunity for you!
HEB ISD after-school program is looking for additional staff for our 21 elementary locations. EDA provides care for Elementary student’s prek-6th grade in HEB ISD as well as social, educational and recreational opportunities. Our employees are part of the HEB ISD family. We have our program on all 21 elementary campuses, each offering a safe, secure, fun, experience.
Why should you consider working for Extended Day Academy?
- Convenient Hours: 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. each school day (up to 19.50 hours per week)
- Competitive Pay
- Working with great children, staff members and the HEB ISD family.
Ready to apply?
To find current listings:
- Start on HEB ISD's online application system.
- Under "Available Jobs", choose "Substitute/Part-Time Temporary"
- On the list of current openings, choose "Part Time Extended Day Academy Staff Member"
Contact HEB ISD's Extended Day Academy department:
- Maria DeLaCruz - 817-399-2631
- Maryann Snow - 817-399-2630