School Cash Online (Technology Fee)
Parents & guardians can make an online payment for a student device repair or replacement using our SchoolCashOnline system. Online payments have a 3% convenience fee.
You will need information from the invoice to make the payment. To find your invoice, look for an email from "Incident IQ Notifications"; the email's subject line should start with "Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD: Statement for User". Your invoice will be attached to that email as a PDF document.
Information you will need:
- Amount owed on Invoice Ticket -- this is the "Outstanding" amount listed on your invoice.
- Invoice Ticket # -- look for the 4-digit "Ticket #" on your invoice
- Student Name -- first name and last name
- Student ID # -- you can find this 6-digit number on some official school documents, like report cards. If you do not have your child's student ID number, you will need to contact the school to get their student ID number.
- School -- the name of the HEB ISD school your student attends
- Payment details -- you can pay with a credit card without logging in to SchoolCashOnline.
When you have this information, visit the link below to make your online payment:
The information on this page is about online payment. If you choose to pay by check or cash, please bring your payment to the staff in the front office at your student's school. Make checks payable to: HEB ISD