Extended Day Academy (EDA) Registration for 2023-20242023-2024 EDA Registration for Pre-K and Kindergarten students is now open. Please click on the link below to complete step 1; you will be emailed instructions to complete steps 2 & 3 after student ID numbers are assigned in July.
2023-2024 EDA Registration is now open for students who will be in 1st-6th grade for the 2023-2024 school year. There are 3 steps in the registration process. Please click on the links below to complete all 3 steps in the registration process.
- Step 1 (all students): Complete the 2023-2024 EDA Application Form 1st-6th grade
- Step 2 (for students RETURNING to the program): Sign in to Procare
- Step 2 (for students NEW to the program): Create a Procare account
- Step 3 (all students): Pay registration fee in School Cash Online
Extended Day Academy
Administration Department: 1849 Central Dr, Bedford, TX 76022 | Contact Directory (includes campuses)
Our Extended Day Academy Goals:
- To provide academic, enrichment, and recreation programs that will challenge all students through our Extended Day Academy activities.
- To provide a flexible program that can fit the needs of our students and those of today's busy parents.
- To develop each child's confidence, leadership, and achievements through participation in educational, enrichment, and recreation activities.
- To help students better relate to others and recognize the differences that make a person unique by working and playing together.
- In our supervised program at all HEB elementary schools, students participate in academic enrichment, homework time, creativity time, and recreational activities.
About the program:
The HEB ISD Extended Day Academy is an after school academy held on each of the district's 21 elementary school campuses. Each academy provides the children with a safe and fun environment from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on each regular school day. Each student is also provided time to work on homework assignments, participate in computer lab, craft activities, science experiments, along with physical activities both in the gymnasium and on the outdoor playground. Each academy has one site manager, and the number of workers that will maintain a 15 to 1 ratio with the students.
A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per child is due at the time of enrollment. First month's tuition is due upon registration. Monthly tuition is $190.00 a month per child, and is due thereafter on the 1st of each month. We have several different payment methods which include: Automatic withdrawal from your account (ACH) payment by check given to the academy manager, bill pay through your bank, and payment through our School Cash Online payment system using a credit card.
During the school year, if you are interested in the academy held at your child's campus, please contact the site manager of the campus academy, or contact the Extended Day Academy office at 817-399-2631.
Thank you for your interest in the HEB ISD Extended Day Academy, and we look forward to serving both you and your child.
Our mission is to recognize and value the importance of our contribution to the development of each child in our care. We will provide for our children and parents a safe and nurturing environment where children can grow, learn and succeed in both academic and social areas through an organized structure of play and learning experiences.