Family Support Services
Phone (English): 817.399.3470
Phone (Spanish & English): 817.399.3471, 817.399.3473, or 817.399.3474
Location: HEB ISD Family Center, 1100 Raider Drive, Euless, TX 76040 (On the west side of Raider Drive, between KEYS High School and the football fields)
Hours: By appointment only.
Services & Donations: To receive services please contact the Family Support Service Office at (English) 817.399.3470, or (Spanish) 817.399.3473 or 817-399-3471.
To donate food: Please contact Ellen LoBue via e-mail to make arrangements.
- Ellen LoBue, LCSW | EllenLoBue@hebisd.edu, (817) 399-3470
- Lydia Perez (Spanish-speaking) | LydiaPerez@hebisd.edu, (817) 399-3473
- Jessica Navarro (Spanish-speaking) | JessicaNavarro@hebisd.edu, (817) 399-3471
- Marylou Ramirez (Spanish-speaking) | MarylouRamirez@hebisd.edu, (817) 399-3474
- Marie Becker, Coordinator Federal Programs Department / McKinney-Vento Liaison / Migrant Coordinator | MarieBecker@hebisd.edu, (817) 399-2082
Community and District Resources: Family Support Services Virtual Office
McKinney-Vento / Family Center - More information to support our families and students during a time of hardship and transition
Become a District Adopter!
Many local organizations support the Family Center. We would like to give special thanks to AMBUCS, First Baptist Church of Bedford, HEB Council of PTAs, 6 Stones, Mission Central, and the Bedford Walmart for their continued support of our office.
Learn more about how your organization can become an adopter on the Adopt-A-School website...