Community Flyers (Peachjar)
(Flyer guidelines & more information coming in 2022
Peachjar for E-flyer Distribution
We are excited to share information about our partnership with Peachjar to help us unite schools, parents, and communities in our collective mission to elevate student outcomes! Peachjar’s platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. By enabling our district to go paperless, Peachjar helps us save thousands of trees each year.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar organizes all important school and community information in one place! In addition to receiving emails from your school, look for the ‘Peachjar’ button or icon on your school website to view all active flyers.
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines <District: Insert link to guidelines here> and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on com
- Go to Send & Post Flyer to Submit your flyer for approval
- See Deals on your account for best pricing options
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-997-2117 with any questions
Flyer Distribution in Schools
The Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD uses Peachjar to distribute school and district flyers to parents through a weekly email and on school websites. Paper flyers are no longer distributed. This is part of the district’s ongoing effort to focus resources on education while reducing the environmental impact of our activities.
To view district and campus flyers, visit (link to HEB ISD district peachjar account)
Parents new to Irving ISD will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes the parent/guardian's username and password. This gives families the opportunity to manage their account and flyer delivery preferences. Parents do not have to log in to receive or view the flyers. Parents can access digital flyers through their email, the district home page and on each campus' homepage.
For issues and/or questions with Peachjar, email LisaTheisen@hebisd.edu
Each campus has at least one employee designated as the Peachjar School Admin. These accounts are created by the PR & Marketing Office and give schools the ability to post internally-created flyers. To request a Peachjar School Admin account or for questions about the system, contact LisaTheisen@hebisd.edu.
Outside Organization Accounts
Outside organizations can register with Peachjar for a reasonable fee. After the organization registers, flyers will be uploaded to the system and must be approved by the district’s PR & Marketing office before they are emailed to parents or posted online.
All flyers considered for distribution from outside organizations must:
- Not directly conflict with HEB ISD programs.
- Support the HEBISD ISD mission and vision.
- Not offer activities, goods or services related to alcohol, drugs, firearms or weapons, illegal materials or activities, activities advocating violence or lawlessness, dangerous activities or activities otherwise not suitable for school-aged children.
- Not be political in nature, and may not advocate for or against any political candidate, issue or decision being considered or discussed by any elected official, governmental entity or public organization.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Log in
- Upload your flyer for approval. Watch the Peachjar Tutorial for assistance uploading a flyer.
- Your flyer will be automatically submitted to HEB ISD for review and approval.
Once your flyer is approved by the school district, it is automatically released for distribution. If approved, it will be emailed to parents and posted online.
We recommend you upload your flyers at least two weeks ahead of your event. You can upload multiple-page flyers and two-sided flyers with English and Spanish versions in one submission.
Please note, paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.