Normal School Day
If your child arrives in the morning prior to the 7:40 bell, they have two options:
- If your child needs to eat breakfast, they will go to the cafeteria.
- If your child is not going to eat breakfast at school, then they go directly to the gym and wait until the 7:40 bell rings.
If your child eats breakfast at Bellaire, it is important that they arrive no later than 7:30 am in order to eat and be in their classroom on time for the instructional day.
Morning announcements begin at 7:55.
Students are expected to be in their seats, ready to learn at 7:50 am.
Students are dismissed at 3:05 pm.
On designated early dismissal days, students will be dismissed at 11:50 am. Lunch will be served before dismissal. Check the official student calendar for early dismissal days.
Weather conditions may sometimes cause HEB ISD to delay the start of school by two hours. If this happens:
- Morning bus routes will run two hours later than normal (with possible delays due to road conditions)
- Students report to school by 10:00am
- No breakfast is served
- Follow the regular lunch schedule
- Morning/AM Pre-K, Head Start, and PPCD will be canceled
- Afternoon/PM Pre-K, Head Start, and PPCD will follow regular schedule
- CK Pre-K will follow 2-hour delay