The Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District is open to all students residing within district boundaries who meet state eligibility requirements. Students attend schools in the attendance area where their parents reside. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address.
For information about registering students, visit the HEB ISD Registration webpage.
When registering a new student to any HEB school the following documentation is required:
- Student's Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Student's updated Immunization record
- Student's social security card
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Current Proof of Residency (Lease or Utility Bill no telephone or cable bill). If you are residing with someone else a notarized letter and proof of their residency is required.
- If your child is transferring from outside the district a copy of a withdrawal paper and current report card is required.
For PreK students you will need in addition to the above documentation proof of income. The last 3 paystubs for each working family member. If qualifying by language your child will need to be tested to see if they meet the requirements.