The Professional Development department oversees the district's professional development for teachers and helps the entire district implement Continuous Improvement strategies.
District Professional Development Core Values
- Capacity Building
- Continuous Improvement
- Register in Eduphoria. Sign in at the session.
- Be punctual. Sessions will begin and end on time.
- Plan to attend the entire session. Should a conflict arise, notify the presenter.
- Arrange child care for your children.
- Prepare technology for optimal learning.
- Listen with respect, positive intent, and frame comments in a constructive manner.
- Actively engage in the learning.
Dr. Aungelique Brading
Professional Development Coordinator
Professional Development Secretary
Mission Statement: To build capacity by providing professional development that will strategically engage and support unique teacher needs with targeted approaches, expectations and structures.