General Info

Dress Code

Uniforms are not required, but all students must abide by the dress code outlined in the Student Code of Conduct, available on our Documents/Forms page.

Bus Transportation

The district provides transportation for students who live two or more miles from the school that serves their residential address. Bus service is also available to special education students who meet eligibility requirements.

HEB ISD families can view bus route information online. Visit the HEB ISD Bus Routes Online webpage for instructions to access this information.

Bus route times are estimates, and will naturally fluctuate with traffic conditions and other real-world events. Especially during the first weeks of school each year, please plan for reasonable delays in the afternoon bus routes.

For more information about buses, bus routes, and transportation, contact the HEB ISD Transportation Department.

Ratings / School Report Cards

There are multiple types of school ratings and school report cards, made available in a variety of ways by education agencies. For information about ratings/reports for Central Junior High and other HEB ISD schools, visit the HEB ISD Assessment Department.

Registration (New & Returning Students)

The Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District is open to all students residing within district boundaries who meet state eligibility requirements. Students attend schools in the attendance area where their parents reside. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address.

For information about registering students, visit the HEB ISD Registration webpage.

When registering a new student to any HEB school the following documentation is required:

  • Student's Birth Certificate/ Passport
  • Student's updated Immunization record
  • Student's social security card
  • Driver's License of person enrolling student
  • Current Proof of Residency (Lease or Utility Bill no telephone or cable bill). If you are residing with someone else a notarized letter and proof of their residency is required.
  • If your child is transferring from outside the district a copy of a withdrawal paper and current report card is required.

Withdrawal (Leaving the school)

If you are moving out of the Central Jr. High attendance zone, please give the school at least 24 hours notice to begin the withdrawal process for your student. You will need to come to the school and sign the withdrawal paperwork and inform the registrar of your new home location. We will prepare paperwork, grade sheets, collect text and library books, and make this process as smooth and easy as possible for you and your child.

McKinney-Vento / Family Support Services

The mission of the HEB ISD Family Support Service Office is to identify and improve the lives of homeless and at-risk families in HEB ISD. The office provides services that support our families and students during a time of hardship and transition.

For more information, visit the HEB ISD McKinney-Vento / Family Support Services webpage...

Online payments

For safety and efficiency, HEB ISD would like to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our schools. We have adopted an online system you can use for many school-related payments.

To get started, visit our HEB ISD Online Payments webpage.

  • Central Junior High, Grades 7-9
  • 3191 W. Pipeline Road, Euless, TX 76040
  • Phone: 817.354.3350
  • Fax: 817.354.3357
Contact Us
1849 Central Dr. Bedford, TX 76022
Phone: 817.283.4461
Metro: 817.267.3311
powered by finalsite