The first day of school is Wednesday, August 23, 2017. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address.
Online registration is part of a two-step process for returning students only. The online system will open on July 10th.
The parent/guardian of a returning student will receive an email on June 26th with the student’s snapcode. If you do not receive this email, you may contact your campus office for assistance when they return on July 17.
Please complete the online process (step 1) prior to attending Returning Student Registration (step 2).
Elementary and Secondary registration dates/times differ. Please see details specific to your student’s grade in the How to Register section, below.
Your student registration will not be complete until you attend Returning Student Registration during your designated date/time.
How to Register
For information about PreK programs and registration requirements, visit the HEB ISD Prekindergarten website.
Click the appropriate link to download registration instructions:
- Kindergarten Kick-Off, May 7, 2018 - ENGLISH
- Kindergarten Kick-Off, 7 de Mayo, 2018 - SPANISH
- Register a NEW elementary student (Summer 2017)
- Register a RETURNING elementary student (Summer 2017)
- La matrícula elemental para estudiantes NUEVOS (Summer 2017)
- La matrícula elemental para estudiantes que REGRESAN (Summer 2017)
See also: Elementary School Supply Lists
Course descriptions for junior high and high school are available on the Counseling & Guidance department website.
For more information about Extended Day Academy registration, visit the HEB ISD Extended Day Academy website...
- 2018-2019 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- 2017-2018 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Immunization Requirements
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- General information including dress codes and school hours
- Map & Attendance Zones
School starts on Wednesday, August 23, 2017. HEB ISD is open to all students who live within district boundaries and who meet state eligibility requirements. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address. The district also accepts out-of-district transfers through the district's Schools of Choice program.