Safety & Crisis Management
1849 Central Dr. Bedford, TX 76022 | PH: 817.399.2028 | FX: 817.864.0603 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Misssion Statement: A safe environment for every student and employee is a prerequisite for learning.
The mission of Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD in an emergency is to:
- Protect lives and property
- Mitigate the effects of a disaster
- Prepare for emergencies and disasters
- Respond to emergencies promptly and properly
- Aid in recovery from incidents, emergencies, and disasters
The goals for Safety & Crisis Management in Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD are to:
- Provide emergency management for students, staff, and visitors to school facilities through planning, training, drilling/exercising, and equipping to level of scale and funding
- Coordinate the use of school and community resources through the four phases of emergency management
- Restore normalcy, including continuity of operations and psychological recovery
- Provide detailed and accurate documentation of emergencies and after-action reports to aid in the recovery process as will as to prevent/mitigate, prepare for, respond to, and recover from future incidents more effectively.