Winners Circle recognizes students, staff, and community members who have achieved something remarkable or gone beyond the call of duty. You can complete the online form to nominate someone you know!
Parents, please note that your Snapcode will arrive by email on July 9, 2018. Please be sure your campus office has your correct email address on file. You must complete the online registration process before August 6, 2018. Returning student registration (including Harwood incoming 7th graders) will be held on August 6 & 7. Please check back for specific times, as we will post times once they have been set.
When you attend Returning Student Registration, you must bring your photo ID, your proof of residence, and if your student is an incoming 7th grader, his or her immunization record. We cannot register any 7th graders without their shot record.
Valid proof of residence includes:
Option #1 Current (dated July or August only) utility bill (water, gas or electric only) displaying the parent/legal guardian name and current service address.
Option #2 A copy of your current rental agreement/lease showing parent/legal guardian name, address, and signatures of the tenant and property manager or owner.
Items Offered on Returning Student Registration Day
- Uniform purchase for Harwood Athletics (students in Athletics must purchase a required uniform)
- Station for turning in Athletics Physicals
- Computers set up for parents to complete Athletics Paperwork in the Rank One portal
- PTA Membership/Spirit Wear for purchase
- PTA Volunteer Information
- Prescription Medication Forms from the School Nurse
- Harwood Planners for purchase (All students are required to have a planner.)
- School Supply Packages for qualified students
- Computer access to complete forms for Free or Reduced Lunch assistance
- Information about available bus routes