Winners Circle recognizes students, staff, and community members who have achieved something remarkable or gone beyond the call of duty. You can complete the online form to nominate someone you know!
Returning student registration (including all Harwood incoming 7th graders from an HEB elementary campus) will be held on August 6 & 7. Times are as follows:
- August 6th - 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- August 7th - 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Online registration is now open and must be completed prior to August 2, 2018. Parents, please note that your Snapcode should have arrived by email. Please be sure your campus office has your correct email address on file.
This year we are offering parents/legal guardians of current HEB ISD students the opportunity to upload their valid proof of residence into the online registration portal. Each campus office will review the uploaded documents for proof of residence and contact the parent/legal guardian with any questions. Parents of 8th and 9th graders will not need to visit campus for Returning Student Registration if their proof of residence is approved. Parents of incoming 7th graders will still need to visit campus with the student's immunization records for the campus nurse to review and approve during Returning Student Registration.
VALID PROOF OF RESIDENCE INCLUDES:
- Current (July or August) utility bill (water, gas, or electric only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address/service address; or
- A copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager.
- Please note: If you are living with another person or family and do not have proof of residence in your name, you and the person you are living with must come to the school with a valid driver's license, along with proof of residence, and fill out a legal document attesting to the living arrangements. This "Affidavit of Family in Residence" must be notarized. The Harwood campus has a Notary Public on site to offer this notary service free of charge.
***Bus transportation information is online this year. Check the HEBISD webpage at the end of July to determine if your address qualifies for bus service and to sign up for transportation. Just a reminder, students who are attending their campus on an approved transfer do not qualify for bus service.
Other Items Offered on Returning Student Registration Day
- Uniform purchase for Harwood Athletics (students in Athletics must purchase a required uniform)
- Station for turning in Athletics Physicals
- Computers set up for parents to complete Athletics Paperwork in the Rank One portal
- PTA Membership/Spirit Wear for purchase
- PTA Volunteer Information
- Prescription Medication Forms from the School Nurse
- Harwood Planners for purchase (All students are required to have a planner.)
- School Supply Packages for qualified students
- Computer access to complete forms for Free or Reduced Lunch assistance