2019 HEB ISD Hall of Fame Nomination Form
In 2008, we established the Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD Hall of Fame to recognize individuals who have been instrumental in supporting our school district. We inducted the first 13 individuals at the District's 50th Anniversary Gala, and each fall we recognize six new individuals for induction. (See past years' honorees...)
We are seeking nominations for the 2019 Hall of Fame. Winners will be selected and notified in summer. They will be recognized in Fall 2019 at a special event.
We are asking for nominations in all six categories:
- Distinguished LD Bell Graduate
- Distinguished Trinity Graduate
- Distinguished Former School Board Member
- Distinguished Community Leader (must have never been compensated by the District; must have supported the children of HEB ISD or the District through community service)
- Distinguished Former Employee
- Distinguished Volunteer (someone who has volunteered on a campus, with PTA, booster clubs, or other school organization)
For each person that you nominate you must also write, in 200 words or less, an explanation about why they should be named to the HEB ISD Hall of Fame.
It is also required that the person nominating someone provide their own contact information, in case a District representative needs more information about a nominee.
If you have contact information for the person you are nominating, we ask that you include that, so that we may reach them as quickly as possible if they are selected to the Hall of Fame.
The deadline for submitting online nominations is 5 p.m., Friday, May 31, 2019.