2019 STEM Summer Camp
- Open to all current HEB ISD 3rd - 6th grade students
- 2019 Camp Dates: June 10 - 13 and 17 - 20 (8 days total for camp)
- Cost per child:
- $40 (free meal plan)
- $80 (reduced meal plan)
- $160 (no meal plan)
- Daily Times: 8am - 12pm with breakfast and lunch provided
- Location: Oakwood Terrace Elementary School...700 Ranger Drive, Euless, 76040
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2019 STEM SUMMER CAMP THROUGH SCHOOLCASH ONLINE. PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE ELECTRONICALLY WHEN REGISTERING OR MADE IN PERSON! (SEE BELOW)
Everyone MUST create a SchoolCash Online account to register their student for camp, whether paying by credit card or in person. CLICK HERE TO CREATE ACCOUNT and begin the registration process.
If you prefer to pay in cash or check, you must come to the HEB ISD Administration Building at 1849A Central Drive, Bedford. Please ask for Karen Doby.
Students will not be placed in classes until full payment has been received.
Questions? Contact us!
- Kiera Elledge, STEM Coordinator
- Maryann White, STEM Camp Coordinator