Awards & Recognition
HEB ISD staff have many opportunities to earn recognition for their work. Click the graphic to download a printable PDF version.
Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD - Distinguished by Design
Recognitions/Awards at District Level
- Teacher of the Year (Elementary & Secondary) - Awarded to exemplary Elementary/Secondary Teacher.
- Administrator of the Year (Elementary & Secondary) - Awarded to exemplary administrator.
- Extra Mile / Awards of Excellence - These awardees are for non-professional and auxiliary employees who have gone above and beyond.
- Mastered Expectations (M.E.s) - to honor campuses, departments, and administrators for outstanding performance in a variety of categories
- District Hall of Fame - Honor former employee, board member, community member, LD Bell or Trinity Graduate and Volunteer.
- Campus & District Demonstration Classroom - Recognizes teachers who model best practices and instruction techniques that elevate the learning experience.
- Outside Recognitions - Recognitions for State and National Honors.
- Employee Awards Banquet - Recognizes Work Anniversaries / Years of Service (including outside of district)
- Superintendent’s Update - Internal Newsletter from Superintendent to all Staff.
- Winner’s Circle - Online vehicle for positive stories of those who go above and beyond.
- Lone Star Awards - Engraved award for each campus celebrating TEA distinctions.
- Attendance Awards - Awards for campus with highest attendance percentages.
Recognition at Campus & Department Levels
- Campus lunches - Recognition at each campus or building as determined by supervisory staff.
- Letter from Superintendent for Advanced Degrees - Recognition for Masters & Doctorate Degree accomplishment.
- Team Building Awards & Events - Awards and events at the campus level
- Thank you cards or handwritten notes - Ongoing recognition from supervisory staff to employees.
- Campus / Department “shout outs” - Campus level recognition determined by campus administrators.