The district provides transportation for students who live two or more miles from the school that serves their residential address. Bus service is also available to special education students who meet eligibility requirements.
HEB ISD families can view bus route information online. Visit the HEB ISD Bus Routes Online webpage for instructions to access this information.
Bus route times are estimates, and will naturally fluctuate with traffic conditions and other real-world events. Especially during the first weeks of school each year, please plan for reasonable delays in the afternoon bus routes.
For more information about buses, bus routes, and transportation, contact the HEB ISD Transportation Department.
The Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District is open to all students residing within district boundaries who meet state eligibility requirements. Students attend schools in the attendance area where their parents reside. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address.
For information about registering students, visit the HEB ISD Registration webpage.
When registering a new student to any HEB school the following documentation is required:
- Student's Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Student's updated Immunization record
- Student's social security card
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Current Proof of Residency (Lease or Utility Bill -- telephone or cable bills are not accepted). If you are residing with someone else a notarized letter and proof of their residency is required.
- If your child is transferring from outside the district a copy of a withdrawal paper and current report card is required.
For PreK students you will also need:
- proof of income - the last 3 paystubs for each working family member.
- If qualifying by language your child will need to be tested to see if they meet the requirements.
The mission of the HEB ISD Family Support Service Office is to identify and improve the lives of homeless and at-risk families in HEB ISD. The office provides services that support our families and students during a time of hardship and transition.
For more information, visit the HEB ISD McKinney-Vento / Family Support Services webpage...
For safety and efficiency, HEB ISD would like to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our schools. We have adopted an online system you can use for many school-related payments.
To get started, visit our HEB ISD Online Payments webpage.