The Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD invites you to become our partner in education.
The mission of the Adopt-A-School program is to create school and community partnerships that positively impact student achievement.
Through our Adopt-A-School program, your organization has the opportunity to become a Campus Adopter, and work with one school, or become a District Adopter, and support the entire district. We believe that when we involve the community through programs like Adopt-A-School, we are increasing the opportunity for success in each student.
To become an adopter all you have to do is be able to offer one or more of the following to our schools:
- Student Incentives (awards, food coupons, prizes for students)
- Fundraising Items/Opportunities (auction items, school spirit nights, event helps)
- Mentoring/Teaching (volunteers, speakers, tutors, advisers)
- Donations/In-Kind Goods (school supplies, teacher supplies, food, tangible gifts)
- Monetary Donations/Grants/Scholarships (sponsorships)
What added benefits will an adopter receive?
If an organization decides to become an adopter they will receive:
- An adopter decal to display within your organization
- Business recognition in district website
- An opportunity to share business flyers with district students and staff through our Community Folder
- Inclusion in our adopter directory, which is available throughout the District, to patronize your business
- Recognition at our Annual Appreciation Celebration
Please contact the Adopt-A-School Coordinator if you have additional questions about the program.
Community Relations Liaison
817-399-2038 - MarianaRoyer@hebisd.edu