The Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD invites you to become our partner in education.
The mission of the Adopt-A-School program is to create school and community partnerships that positively impact student achievement.
Through our Adopt-A-School program, your organization has the opportunity to become a Campus Adopter, and work with one school, or become a District Adopter, and support the entire district. We believe that when we involve the community through programs like Adopt-A-School, we are increasing the opportunity for success in each student.
To become an adopter all you have to do is be able to offer one or more of the following to our schools:
- Student Incentives (awards, food coupons, prizes for students)
- Fundraising Items/Opportunities (auction items, school spirit nights, event helps)
- Mentoring/Teaching (volunteers, speakers, tutors, advisers)
- Donations/In-Kind Goods (school supplies, teacher supplies, food, tangible gifts)
- Monetary Donations/Grants/Scholarships (sponsorships)
What added benefits will an adopter receive?
If an organization decides to become an adopter they will receive:
- An adopter decal to display within your organization
- Business recognition in district website
- An opportunity to share business flyers with district students and staff through our Community Folder
- Inclusion in our adopter directory, which is available throughout the District, to patronize your business
- Recognition at our Annual Appreciation Celebration
How do I join the Adopt-A-School program?
To join our Adopt-A-School program and become an adopter for the 2020-2021 school year click link below that applies.
District Adopter: Click here to adopt the whole district: 2020-2021 DISTRICT Adopt-A-School Agreement
Campus Adopter: Click on corresponding link below to chose the school you would like to adopt.
- HURST SCHOOLS
- Bellaire Elementary, Hurst TX: Bellaire AAS Agreement
- Donna Park Elementary, Hurst, TX: Donna Park AAS Agreement
- Harrison Lane Elementary, Hurst, TX: Harrison Lane AAS Agreement
- Hurst Hills Elementary, Hurst, TX: Hurst Hills AAS Agreement
- River Trails Elementary, Ft. Worth, TX: River Trails AAS Agreement
- Shady Oaks Elementary, Hurst, TX: Shady Oaks AAS Agreement
- Trinity Lakes @ West Hurst Elementary, Hurst, TX: Trinity Lakes @ West Hurst AAS Agreement
- Hurst Jr. High, Hurst, TX: HuJH AAS Agreement
- L.D. Bell High School, Hurst, TX: BHS AAS Agreement
- Viridian Elementary, Arlington, TX: Viridian AAS Agreement
- EULESS SCHOOLS
- Arbor Creek Elementary, Euless, TX: Arbor Creek AAS Agreement
- Lakewood Elementary, Euless. TX: Lakewood AAS Agreement
- Midway Park Elementary, Euless, TX: Midway Park AAS Agreement
- North Euless Elementary, Euless, TX: North Euless AAS Agreement
- Oakwood Terrace Elementary, Euless, TX: Oakwood Terrace AAS Agreement
- South Euless Elementary, Euless, TX: South Euless AAS Agreement
- Wilshire Elementary, Euless, TX: Wilshire AAS Agreement
- Central Jr. High, Euless, TX: CJH AAS Agreement
- Euless Jr. High, Euless, TX: EJH AAS Agreement
- KEYS High School, Euless, TX: KHS AAS Agreement
- Trinity High School, Euless, TX: THS AAS Agreement
- DAEP Secondary (Disciplinary Alternative Education Programs): DAEP AAS Agreement
- BEDFORD SCHOOLS
- Bedford Heights Elementary, Bedford, TX: Bedford Heights AAS Agreement
- Bell Manor Elementary, Bedford, TX: Bell Manor AAS Agreement
- Meadow Creek Elementary, Bedford, TX: Meadow Creek AAS Agreement
- Shady Brook Elementary, Bedford, TX: Shady Brook AAS
- Spring Garden Elementary, Bedford, TX: Spring Garden AAS Agreement
- Stonegate Elementary, Bedford, TX: Stonegate AAS Agreement
- Bedford Jr. High, Bedford, TX: BJH AAS Agreement
- Harwood Jr. High, Bedford, TX: HaJH AAS Agreement
- Buinger CTEA, Bedford, TX: BCTEA AAS Agreement
- DAEP Elementary (Disciplinary Alternative Education Programs): DAEP AAS Agreement