Elementary and Secondary registrations are different. Please see details specific to your student’s grade in the How to Register section, below.
How to Register
Register a Pre-kindergarten student
Register an Elementary student (K-6th grade)
Register a Junior High student (7th-9th grade)
Register a High School student (10th-12th grade)
Register for Extended Day Academy (elementary only)
- Return to Learn Plan - planned safety and health protocols for 2021-2022
- School Year Calendar
- Immunization Requirements
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- General information, including dress codes and school hours
- Map & Attendance Zones
- Back to School info from DSHS (The Texas Department of State Health Services) - includes information about vaccinations, dental services for children, ordering a birth certificate, and more.
HEB ISD is open to all students who live within district boundaries and who meet state eligibility requirements. Parents should register at the neighborhood school serving their residential address.