Special Education and Dyslexia
Address: 1849 Central Drive Bedford, TX 76022
Hours of Operation (School Year):
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 A.M-4:30 P.M
- Fridays: 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Summer Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M
- Closed on Fridays
The mission of the special education department and dyslexia department is to promote student success by supporting collaborative teams focused on individual learning and social/emotional growth.
Empowering Today for Independence Tomorrow
- Goal 1: Facilitate independence to build responsibility for success.
- Goal 2: Collaborate with campus staff to provide high quality evidence-based interventions for students.
- Goal 3: Provide appropriate tools to ensure all students have access to quality instruction and behavior support.
- Goal 4: Consistently deliver outstanding professional customer service to all stakeholders