- Bedford JH
Registration (New & Returning Students) - Bedford JH
Note: Please check this page again as we approach these registration dates. If new guidance (from the Texas Education Agency or public health officials) requires HEB ISD to change registration plans, we will update the information on this page.
New Student Online Registration: July 21 - July 27, 2020
Who is a new student? Anyone new to HEBISD or has moved into the Bedford Jr High attendance zone during the
What do I need to register my new student?
- Report card and transcripts from last school attended.
- Proof of Residence - a current (June, July or August) utility bill (water, gas or electricity only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager. What is NOT accepted -- cell phone bill, landline phone bill, mortgage bill or credit card bill.
- Birth certificate
- Student Shot record (must show the student’s name)
- Social Security card (if available)
How do I begin registering my new student? Parents of new students, please complete this online form to begin the registration process, then watch for follow-up emails with more information.
Returning Student Online Registration: July 14 - July 20, 2020
Who is considered a returning student? A returning student is anyone who attended Bedford Jr. High last year or a new 7th grader coming from our elementary feeder schools.
Watch for the district email on July 14. The email will provide the link and the snap code needed to register your student. You must upload your required documents. Students and parents are NOT to come to the campus during registration, you must register online.
Returning Student Online Registration Form for 2020-2021 School Year is now open:
- Returning Student Online Registration Form (English)
- Returning Student Online Registration Form (Spanish)
Frequently asked questions for Online Registration:
- What is a valid proof of residence: It is a current (June, July or August) utility bill (water, gas or electricity only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager. What is NOT accepted -- cell phone bill, landline phone bill, mortgage bill or credit card bill.
- Tip on uploading Proof of Residence: Most cellphones have apps where you can take a picture and down load it or convert to a PDF.
- How do I know if my proof of residence was accepted online? Each upload document will be verified at Bedford Jr. High and you will receive an email confirming that your registration is complete and accepted. Do not worry, this confirmation takes some time since we have 1,100+ students.
- How do I find out about bus transportation? All bus routes and information will be online.
Visit the district transportation page for details. Go to HEB ISD bus routes online. User Name: hebisd. Password: hebisd.
- If I complete all the registration online how will my student receive his/her schedule? 7th graders will receive their schedule at Bronco Camp scheduled for August 14th. (details to come) and 8th and 9th grade students can access their schedule through HAC (Home Access Center) before school starts.