- Bedford JH
2022-2023 Bedford JH Registration Information
Note: Please check this page again as we approach these registration dates. If new guidance (from the Texas Education Agency or public health officials) requires HEB ISD to change registration plans, we will update the information on this page.
Registration for ALL students will be online. Links to the online forms will be shared in July.
Returning Student Online Registration Begins July 11, 2022.
Who is considered a returning student? A returning student is anyone who was enrolled in HEB ISD on the last day of the 2021-2022 school year. (This includes incoming 7th graders who attended any HEB ISD elementary school). Watch for the district email on July 11, 2022 containing your student’s unique registration Snapcode. The email will provide the registration link and Snapcode needed for registration. You must upload all required documents. Parents and students are NOT to come to the campus for registration.
New Student Online Registration begins July 12, 2022.
Who is a new student? Anyone new to HEB ISD (anyone who has moved to the Bedford Junior High attendance zone during the summer and did not attend a school in HEB ISD last year). Please return to this page or visit the HEB ISD Registration webpage to begin the online registration process beginning July 12, 2022.
What do I need to register my new student? Online Registration - Once complete, you will receive an email from the school's registrar to ensure all documents have been uploaded, and a link to select your courses online.
Required Documentation for Registration:
- Report Card and Transcripts - Please bring these documents from last school attended.
- Proof of Residence - A current and not past due July or August utility bill (water, gas or electricity) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address, OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, student name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager.
(Documents Not Accepted - Cell Phone/Landline Phone Bills, Cable/TV Bills, Mortgage Statements, Insurance Bills or Credit Card Bills.)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Shot Record (must show the student’s name)
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Parent ID
How do I begin registering my new student? Parents of new students, please complete this online form to begin the registration process, then watch for follow-up emails with more information.
New Student Registration Links
July 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions for Online Registration:
- What is a valid proof of residence? A current and not past due July or August utility bill (water, gas or electricity) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address, OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, student name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager. (Documents Not Accepted - Cell Phone/Landline Phone Bills, Cable/TV Bills, Mortgage Statements, Insurance Bills or Credit Card Bills.) Tip for Uploading Pictures of Documents Needed: There are many apps that can be downloaded for this task, such as Genius Scan.
- How do I know if my registration has been accepted online? Each submission and uploaded document will be verified at Bedford Junior High. You will receive an email confirming your registration is complete and accepted. This confirmation process does take some time as we must individually review each submission.
- How do I find out about bus transportation? All bus routes and information is online. Visit the district transportation page for details: HEB ISD Bus Routes Online
- If I complete all of my registration online, how will my student receive his/her schedule? Students in 7th grade will receive their schedule at Bronco Camp (details to come), while 8th and 9th grade students can access their schedule through HAC (Home Access Center) the Monday before school begins.
Questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing all of you for the 2022-2023 school year!