- Bedford JH
Spectator Guidelines for Pennington Field
To All HEB ISD Parents & Guardians:
As we begin the new school year, we sometimes have first-time spectators who aren’t familiar with rules for HEB ISD’s Pennington Field or who try to bring prohibited bags into the stadium. Therefore, we want to remind everyone of the following guidelines for Pennington Field:
Safety & Security
- School Resource Officers (SROs) will be in attendance on the field at all football games for their assigned campus. Police officers from local departments will be in attendance during all varsity football games and stationed throughout the stadium. Any criminal activity should be reported to the nearest uniformed officer. Assigned campus administrators will also be stationed throughout the stadium and in their designated student section.
- Backpacks/oversized bags, outside food/drinks, coolers, and glass containers are not allowed inside Pennington Field. Small clutches or clear bags are permitted. These rules will be strictly enforced.
- Pennington Field is school district property -- absolutely no alcohol is allowed in the bleachers (stands), on the field, or in the parking lots per state law.
- Other prohibited items include: All tobacco products, e-cigarettes, heaters, air horns, balloons, baby powder, silly string, streamers, confetti, or any other objects that are deemed a danger to others.
- The first row of general admission and reserved seats offers wheelchair space and companion seating. We have ramps leading into all general admission and reserved sections. Handicap parking is available.
No Smoking Area
- By state law, tobacco products of any kind are not allowed inside the stadium, in the stands, or in the parking lots.
Lost and Found
- Check at the main gates and ticket office during the game. After the game, call the stadium office (817)399-2322 Monday through Friday.
- We have concession stands offered on the home and visitor’s side of the stadium during varsity football games. For JH and JV games, concessions are offered on the home side only. Special events’ concessions will be offered on one or both sides, depending on the size of the event.
- No Pets are allowed inside Pennington Field. ADA service dogs trained to do work or perform a task for persons with disabilities are permitted. Comfort and/or emotional support animals are not service animals, are not recognized by the ADA, and are not allowed.
- Once you leave the stadium, re-entry into the stadium is not allowed. Please ensure that upon entering the stadium with your ticket that you have all necessary items. Persons seeking re-entry will be required to purchase a new ticket. Electronic tickets, once initially scanned, cannot be used again. This rule pertains to adults as well as students. All schools in District 3-6A will be enforcing this rule.
We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in keeping our stadium safe!
HEB ISD Athletic Director
Pennington Field Stadium Manager
HEB ISD District Safety Officer