- Central JH
Central Junior High Student Registration for 2021-2022
Update on September 1, 2021: If you need to register a new student to Central Junior High during the school year, please contact the front office at the school.
School staff may direct you to complete this online form:
The following information was used for registration before the start of the 2021-2022 school year. It may help you plan for the documents the school will need during the registration process.
All returning Junior High students (7th grade thru 9th grade) must register online with your Snap Code. Your Snap Code will be sent by email on July 8, 2021.
Secondary Campuses Online Registration Dates
- Returning Students Registation: July 8-July 15
- New Students Registration: July 15-July 29, 2021
- See below for link
HEB ISD returning students can upload your valid proof of residence and immunization records into InfoSnap.
Valid Proof of Residence: Must provide one of the items listed below.
- Current Utility Bill – Water, Electric, or Gas bills only. Utility bill must display the parent/legal guardian's name and current address.
- A copy of a current rental agreement/ lease agreement. It must show the parent/legal guardian's name, address and signature and the signature of the tenant/property manager.
Required Documentation for Registration of New Student:
- Report Card and Transcripts- Please bring these documents from last school attended.
- Proof of Residence- See above
- Birth Certificate
- Student Immunizations
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Parent ID
How do I begin registering my new student? Please complete the online form to begin the registration process, then watch for follow-up emails with more information.
New Student Registration Links
Note: These links will start working at 5:00 PM on July 15, 2021
Questions/concerns contact: LindaNorrick@hebisd.edu
LATE registration information will be posted when we have more information on the building renovations at Central Junior High.