- Harwood JH
Registration (New & Returning Students) - Harwood JH
Note: Please check this page again as we approach these registration dates. If new guidance (from the Texas Education Agency or public health officials) requires HEB ISD to change registration plans, we will update the information on this page.
Registration for ALL students will be online. Links to the online forms will be shared in July.
New Student Online Registration: July 21 - July 27, 2020.
Who is a new student? Anyone new to HEB ISD (anyone who has moved to the Harwood Junior High attendance zone during the summer and did not attend a school in HEB ISD last year). Please return to this page or visit the HEB ISD Registration webpage to begin the online registration process beginning July 21, 2020.
What do I need to register my new student? Online Registration - Once complete, please contact the campus registrar (ext. 3582) to ensure all documents have been uploaded, and to make an online appointment with your student’s counselor for course selection. New Student Registration will go through July 27, 2020. Registration completed after July 27, 2020 could result in very limited course choices. If you do not complete your New Student Registration by August 14, 2020, you must wait to register on the first day of school.
Required Documentation for Registration:
- Report Card and Transcripts - Please bring these documents from last school attended.
- Proof of Residence - A current and not past due July or August utility bill (water, gas or electricity) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address, OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, student name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager.
(Documents Not Accepted - Cell Phone/Landline Phone Bills, Cable/TV Bills, Mortgage Statements, Insurance Bills or Credit Card Bills.)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Shot Record (must show the student’s name)
- Social Security Card (if available)
How do I begin registering my new student? Parents of new students, please complete this online form to begin the registration process, then watch for follow-up emails with more information.
Returning Student Online Registration Begins July 14-July 20, 2020.
Who is considered a returning student? A returning student is anyone who attended Harwood Junior High last year or a new 7th grader coming from our elementary feeder schools. Watch for the district email containing your student’s unique registration Snapcode on July 14, 2020. The email will provide the registration link and Snapcode needed for registration. You must upload all required documents. Parents and students are NOT to come to the campus for registration.
Returning Student Online Registration Form for 2020-2021 School Year is now open:
- Returning Student Online Registration Form (English)
- Returning Student Online Registration Form (Spanish)
Frequently Asked Questions for Online Registration:
- What is a valid proof of residence? A current and not past due July or August utility bill (water, gas or electricity) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address, OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, student name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager. (Documents Not Accepted - Cell Phone/Landline Phone Bills, Cable/TV Bills, Mortgage Statements, Insurance Bills or Credit Card Bills.) Tip for Uploading Pictures of Documents Needed: There are many apps that can be downloaded for this task, such as Genius Scan.
- How do I know if my registration has been accepted online? Each submission and uploaded document will be verified at Harwood Junior High. You will receive an email confirming your registration is complete and accepted. This confirmation process does take some time as we must individually review each submission.
- How do I find out about bus transportation? All bus routes and information is online. Visit the district transportation page for details: HEB ISD Bus Routes Online
- If I complete all of my registration online, how will my student receive his/her schedule? Students in 7th grade will receive their schedule at New Student Night (details to come), while 8th and 9th grade students can access their schedule through HAC (Home Access Center) the Friday before school begins.
We look forward to seeing all of you for the 2020-2021 school year!