- Hurst JH
Registration (New & Returning Students) - Hurst JH
Update on September 1, 2021: If you need to register a new student to Hurst Junior High during the school year, please contact the front office at the school.
School staff may direct you to complete this online form:
The following information was used for registration before the start of the 2021-2022 school year. It may help you plan for the documents the school will need during the registration process.
Note: Please check this page again as we approach these registration dates. If new guidance (from the Texas Education Agency or public health officials) requires HEB ISD to change registration plans, we will update the information on this page.
New Student Online Registration: July 15 - July 22, 2021
Who is a new student? Anyone new to HEB ISD or has moved into the Hurst Jr. High attendance zone during the summer.
What do I need to register my new student?
- Report card and transcripts from last school attended.
- Proof of Residence - a current (June, July or August) utility bill (water, gas or electricity only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager. What is NOT accepted -- cell phone bill, landline phone bill, mortgage bill or credit card bill.
- Birth certificate
- Student Shot record (must show the student’s name)
- Social Security card (if available)
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or state ID
How do I begin registering my new student? Parents of new students, please return to this page on July 15, 2021 to complete the online form to begin the registration process, then watch for follow-up emails with more information:
Note: These links will start working at 5:00 PM on July 15, 2021
Returning Student Online Registration: July 8 - July 15, 2021
Who is considered a returning student? A returning student is anyone who attended Hurst Jr. High last year or a new 7th grader coming from our elementary feeder schools.
Watch for the district email on July 8. The email will provide the link and the snap code needed to register your student. You must upload your required documents. Students and parents are NOT to come to the campus during registration, you must register online.
Frequently asked questions for Online Registration:
- What is a valid proof of residence: It is a current (June, July or August) utility bill (water, gas or electricity only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager. What is NOT accepted -- cell phone bill, landline phone bill, mortgage bill, car insurance or credit card bill.
- Tip on uploading Proof of Residence: Most cellphones have apps where you can take a picture and download it or convert to a PDF.
- How do I know if my proof of residence was accepted online? Each upload document will be verified at Hurst Jr. High and you will receive an email confirming that your registration is complete and accepted. Do not worry, this confirmation takes some time since we have 1,000+ students.
- How do I find out about bus transportation? All bus routes and information will be online. Visit the district transportation page for details: HEB ISD Bus Routes Online.
- If I complete all the registration online how will my student receive his/her schedule? 7th graders will receive their schedule at Raider Camp (details to come) students in 8th and 9th grade students can access their schedule through HAC (Home Access Center) approximately one week before school starts.