- Trinity HS
Registration (New & Returning Students) - Trinity HS
New Student Online Registration dates July 21 - July 27, 2020
A new student to HEB is anyone who did not attend HEBISD at the end of the past school year or has just moved into the Trinity attendance zone.
In order to register a new student, you must provide all of the required documents listed below. You will need to complete the online registration form and download these required documents. (We will post the link to the new student online registration form on July 21, 2020.) If your previous school does not include a transcript or shot record in the withdrawal form, we will request it.
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Government Issued Photo Identification
- Transcript from last school attended, download if available
- Proof of Residence - a current (June, July or August) utility bill (water, gas or electricity only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager.
What is NOT accepted - cell phone bill, landline phone bill, mortgage bill, credit card bill or insurance cards
- Birth certificate
- Student Shot record (must show the student’s name), download if available
- Social Security card or State ID card
After completing the Online Enrollment Form, you will receive an email with a link to select your student’s courses for 2020-2021. After the school counselor reviews your student’s transcript and course requests, you will receive a course request confirmation email no later than August 12. Call 817-399-3644 with questions.
How do I begin registering my new student? Parents of new students, please complete this online form to begin the registration process, then watch for follow-up emails with more information.
Returning Student Online Registration dates July 14 – July 20, 2020
- All returning students must register online starting July 14. Your Snapcode will be emailed to the email address listed for Guardian 1.
- Proof of Residence must be downloaded during the online process.
Examples of Proof of Residence: a current (June, July or August) utility bill (water, gas or electricity only) displaying parent/legal guardian name and current address OR a copy of current rental agreement/lease page showing parent/legal guardian name, address and signatures of tenant/property manager.
What is NOT accepted - cell phone bill, landline phone bill, mortgage bill or credit card bill.
- Online registration must be completed by July 20.
Returning Student Online Registration Form for 2020-2021 School Year is now open:
- Returning Student Online Registration Form (English)
- Returning Student Online Registration Form (Spanish)
All student schedules will be available for review through Home Access Center (HAC) from August 5 – August 12.
Complete the following form to request a schedule change: https://tinyurl.com/20-21THScheduleChange .
Deadline to submit a schedule change request is August 12.
Students and parents are NOT to come to the campus during registration, you must complete the entire registration process online.
Bus Route Information:
Bus Route information is found on line. Please follow these steps:
Go to: www.hebisd.edu/busroutes
User Name: hebisd
If you have any questions about logging in or using the bus system, please contact the Transportation Department at 817-399-2450.
Contact Information - for registration and schedule changes/requests:
- Jonna Garner - Registration information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raeann Mauricio - Lead Counselor - email@example.com
- Bill Wells - IB Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pearl Tuell - Counselor for last name (A-C) - email@example.com
- Estella Smith - Counselor for last name (D-H) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Norton - Counselor for last name (I-Mn) - email@example.com
- Jennifer Kirk - Counselor for last name (Mo-R) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Johnson - Counselor for last name (S-Z) - email@example.com